Thursday 30 August 2007

ipod therefore i am

My world has ground to a halt...

The ipod, which has never been more than a few metres from my person since I first got it, has packed in...

It's a gadget that's enabled me to listen to my huge range of CDs with the click of a wheel. Forget downloading - just being able to hear so much of my own music conveniently is just brilliant.

I would liken it to when people moved from manually changing channels on their TVs to using a remote control instead.

Apple are sending me out special packaging for me to return it to them. Thankfully it's under warranty.

Don't be too long!!

1 comment:

shamrock said...

I hate when that happens. I'm used to bringing my music with me wherever I go, and the few times when I forgot my mp3 player or when it broke down it felt like a tragedy. But it's not all bad. Sometimes I'm so busy listening to music that I forget to listen to God. Sometimes the battery running out is his way of getting my attention.